Friday, February 17, 2012

Out All Night Wearing Plus Size Dresses

I love all of the plus size dresses that I have seen so far. I finally picked out this really gorgeous one. It is now one of my favorite things to wear. It's sexy and not to revealing but still shows a little something. I took it out on a test night and I got so many compliments on it and how I looked. I added some jewelry and a cute pair of heels and I was out for the night.

I actually felt really sexy and good about myself. It's amazing how one piece of clothing can change your attitude and confidence. I had such a great time and I almost wanted to stay out the whole night, but my shoes were killing me! Now on a quest to find some shoes that are cute, but comfortable. I guess you can't have everything, but I sure can try to!

No comments: