Thursday, August 30, 2007

Honestly people...

Ok, so I was browsing online for stuff for Jaelyn, cuz I just love shopping for her. I mean who couldn't love shopping for baby clothes. My best friend is even worse than I am, but that's besides the point... So anyways, I got totally sidetracked when my friend called me and we started talking about work and all that stuff...

So somehow we started talking about the people that I have to deal with on a daily basis. Like honestly, these people are flat out dumb. And how can you call the bank and get pissed off at us when you are the ones who don't know how to balance a check book. Lol.

I mean really. I get customers yelling at me because they overdrew thier accont. Can somebody please explain to me how that is really my issue... because if someone could give me a valid reason for getting yelled at for someone elses stupidity, then by all means i'm ready to hear it.

But to get yelled at because you're just an idiot... come on now.

And I deal with this on a daily basis, well not really daily, but two and a half days a week... I thought when I started working part time that I wouldn't get annoyed with the people as much. But herein lies the problem.... Yes I talk to less people, but almost all the people I talk to are just stupid. So I guess I can't win.

So that's my little vent for the day, thanks for listening... or reading i guess.

No comments: